‘The Cashroom have been an integral part of MBM from their inception. They has supported the growth of MBM from a small firm of 15 people all the way to the 70+ partners and staff now working in the firm. I have first hand experience of the wealth of skill employed within the business and the cashiering knowledge is unrivalled. The fluid ability of Cashroom to adapt to the changing requirements of a firm on a daily basis, as well as the ability to cover holiday periods seamlessly would be a benefit to any law firm. The Cashroom portal provides a first class workflow system for all cashiering requests and, more importantly, provides the level of security that email instructions do not. Cashroom provide both a cost effective fully outsourced service that can deliver almost everything that an internal finance team would be charged with, as well as a wraparound service to support an internal finance team.’
- Maximizing the Leap: Strategic Accounting Reflection for Law Firms on February 29th
- The Renovation Chronicles: Navigating the Trials and Triumphs
- AI use in the Legal Industry: Pro’s and Con’s
- Why employee engagement must be your focus for 2024
- What legal trends do you foresee coming to fruition in 2024?