At the Cashroom we provide full accounting services to the legal profession – from day to day entries, through compliance, management accounts and now credit control!
Cash is one of the most important things in any business. Law firms are no different. From a business perspective, you need to turn all your good work into cash as soon as possible. But getting you fee note out the door is only the first step, your client also needs to pay it, and that’s where a proper, well run credit control process is crucial.
The Cashroom can provide a sophisticated, cost effective and responsive Credit Control function, with the following key benefits:
- Certainty – our process-based approach makes things happen automatically and on time
- Flexibility – you can shape our process so that deadlines are tailored to your requirements, and it is easy for you and your fee earners to manage messaging for specific clients
- Clarity – our platform (integrated into the Cashroom’s bespoke web Portal) gives you full visibility on every matter
- Control – we can set up your process however you like, and you can have as much or as little involvement as you wish.
If you want to learn more about our Credit Control service, or any of the other services we offer then please get in touch today.
If you want to learn a little more about the service, David Calder wrote about it recently on our blog.
Statutory Accounts and Tax Returns!
As well as legal cashiers we employ several qualified accountants who can prepare:
- annual statutory accounts for submission to Companies House (where necessary) and HMRC
- for limited Companies, the annual Corporation Tax return form CT600, and supporting computations for submission to HMRC
- For partnerships and LLPs, the annual Partnership Tax return form SA800 and supporting computations for HMRC
- For individuals (whether sole traders or directors/ members/partners), the self-assessment income tax return SA100 and supporting computations for submission to HMRC.
If you also use our cashiering, payroll and management accounting services, adding in Statutory Accounts and tax returns creates an accounting function that provides everything you need to run your law firm and take care of your annual accounting and tax compliance needs.
No more time consuming and confusing “liaison” between providers, only one, fully integrated provider.
The only thing that’s not included is audit … but we think somebody else should tell you what a good job we’re doing!